- Internet Tablet Talk has news that Nokia has announced the Internet Tablet 2006 OS Update. The update will be available free for download for existing Nokia 770 owners second quarter of this year. New Nokia 770 owners will get the new 2006 OS pre-installed. The update includes the promised Google Talk software as well as other UI enhancements. Here is the full Nokia Press Release.
- Google announces Google Notebook. This seems handy, but what about Writely? I am partially confused by Google's actions sometimes.
- It seems Google is the news of the day. Even Dilbert has joined the fray.
- Sony just released more info on the new VAIO UX Micro PC. It is slated for a July release at a price of about $1,800. The specs look tight:
- Microsoft® XP Professional
- Intel® Core™ Solo Ultra Low Voltage CPU
- 4.5-inch wide SVGA screen with XBRITE™ technology
- Wireless WWAN, LAN and Bluetooth®
- Two built-in cameras (one for video conferencing and one for taking photos)
- A VGA adapter is included to connect the PC to a projector
- Integrated biometrics fingerprint sensor
- G-Sensor™ shock protection to protect the unit’s hard drive
- A docking station with three 2.0 USB ports, Ethernet, VGA, iLink® IEEE-1394 interface and an AV output
Engadget #80 - 05.15.06