Saturday, May 27, 2006

3pm Injection [9]

Here we are, 9th 3pm Injection and no complaints in a while. Looks like all is well in the land of 3pm. For those that don't know, 3pm started as a personal music project for myself and a couple friends to use while programing, building web pages, studying for classes, and various other boring tasks. From what we have gathered, 3pm really helps get through the busy nights of work. I'd like to think there are a lot of people out there using 3pm for the same. It's been a while since I've looked back at the progress of 3pm, but I still use it to get through the busy nights. These days, I am busy finding more links. And for me, 3pm has been worth the trouble.

3pm: "It's better than dead silence"
E-40 feat. Dru Hill - I Got 5 On It
Fat Joe feat. Nelly - Get It Poppin'
Gilligan's Island - Theme
Alchemist - Platform [Instrumental]
Lionel Richie - All Night Long

Previous Injections
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home