Saturday, April 08, 2006

3pm Injection [2]

Time for your medicine again. To keep 3pm Injection current and accessible, I'm archiving previous Injection posts within each incremental Injection post. This will help organize all 3pm discussions efficiently and logically. I guess you could look at it as a blog within a blog. Anyway, I'd like to see more feedback this time around. I appreciate the compliments and criticismso far. Thanks, and enjoy.

"Get your injection here, overdose at 3pm"
Amerie - One Thing
Barry White - Shaft Theme
Coldplay - Clocks
James Brown - Funky Good Time
Yoko Kanno - Piano Black

Previous Injections
[1]

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Derek_Coleman said...

I've received a few requests for an RSS feed of the new links for each 3pm update, and will have a link to one for the next set. Please keep the suggestions and other feedback coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home