Friday, June 02, 2006

News 06.02.2006

- Future is with intelligent networks . Duh?

- Made the switch from Windows XP to Ubuntu [6.06] today. The reason for this was that I began having serious problems with drivers going poof and unexplainable unrecoverable data loss on my laptop. I think the transition is going smooth so far, only had to tweak a few settings here and there. Nothing a Linux novice can't handle [not that I am one]. I'll be working my way through the new OS to make sure I can do what I need for work and with as little problems as possible for the next week or so. I may have more news and info on my progress in future NET9 news, so stay tuned.

Audio
Buzz Out Loud - 06.02.06 - The Internet is watching you
Buzz Out Loud - 06.01.06 - Nintendo Wii launch date?
Daily SearchCast - 06.02.06
Daily SearchCast - 06.01.06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home