Saturday, June 03, 2006

News 06.03.2006

- Okay, so I found EasyUbuntu just after yesterday's news update on Digg. Now I've got DVD and mp3 playback support along with Skype and other goodies. If anyone has any tips for a new Ubuntu user, I'd greatly appreciate them. I am looking for a good BitTorrent client at the moment...

Update: Nevermind about the BitTorrent client, I didn't notice that Ubuntu came bundled with it. I guess I'm set for now.

- Netvibes responds to feedback and throws some more details on the recently introduced features.

- According to GigaOM, YouTube is dominating the user submitted, online video corner of the web.

Hot Diggs
2016: A Peek at Our Internet Future
EarthLink's Big Bet on Broadband
Broadband Video Will Replace Cable Television

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home