Saturday, July 29, 2006

3pm Injection [18]

I had a friend email me recently about 3pm and he said "why you got no love for the dub?". Well, I never really knew much about dub until he sent me some links to check it out. I'll have lots of love for dub from now on thanks to my friend's question. Next update will have some dub and other good music. Following this update I will be working hard on replacing a lot of the bad links with good ones, so don't be surprised if there's few new tunes in the update for that week.

3pm: "The sounds of freedom"
Cee-Lo Green feat. Timbaland - I'll Be Around
Dizzy Gillespie - Bang Bang
The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift
Kelis feat. Too Short - Bossy
LL Cool J feat Timbaland - Head Sprung

Previous Injections
[More] [15] [16] [17]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home