Friday, September 08, 2006

Worth Holding On To

After some of us have begun to lose our grips on the current Internet Tablet hardware, I realized it must be about time Nokia started thinking about introducing a new tablet model. It's getting close to a year since the 770 launched, and unlike other similar mobile devices, it has been solitarily fighting for mobile superiority the whole time. The Internet Tablet software catalog is continuing to grow larger and stronger everyday and still has room to do so, but the hardware is beginning to show its age and it is just a matter of time before we reach the limits of what the device is capable of.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd buy another one in a heartbeat should anything happen to it, I just would like to have some other option(s) before my birthday. So, hint to Nokia...there's only so many "out of tablet experiences" we can deal with 'til we start looking for replacements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home