Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Much More To Come...

Here's a quick news blip from the news surrounding the Nokia World 2007 event. Nokia has released the new Internet Radio (Beta) for select smartphones. It works really great on the N95, and I don't even have to use my headphones as an antenna to hear music through the external speakers. Lot's of stations to choose from, and the selection will likely grow quickly over the next several months.


And of course there's a nice review of the Nokia Wireless Keyboard SU-8W coming up really soon. But what I really can't wait for is the eventual N-Gage launch. I have plans to review as many games as I can get my hands on, so prepare to be bombarded with lots of great reviews. Also, there may be a special surprise review before year's end.


Last but not least, a very big day is coming up for NET9 and we've already got our time machine set to visit 2008, so look out for our vision of the future in the weeks to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home