Thursday, February 02, 2006

Great Minds Think Alike

Nokia 770 owner and fan ThoughtFix has recently posted an interesting article about why Google should be developing for the Internet Tablet. Being a 770 owner myself, I obviously agree to the extent that once a company like Google begins to support these new devices, others will inevitably follow. The hardware is here, the platform is open, and the demand for such devices and services has been around for quite some time now. I see a shift in the thinking of early adopters of gadgets as we begin to more easily develop our own software and services for these new and more open platforms. We are just beginning to be given the tools we are accustom to build with, and all we need is the desire to make the devices work the way we want.

I especially like how ThoughtFix seems to think the same as myself due to a ironic similarity to some ideas in my article "A Google Life".

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous fafa slot said...

Fafa slot Selamat Mencoba Meraih Berbagai Keuntungan Yang Besar Di Sini

 

Post a Comment

<< Home