Saturday, September 18, 2010

Near Future And Growing Beyond It

There's no doubt now that the iPod Touch has been the best mobile device experience I've had to date, and I plan on purchasing the latest update to the iPod Touch soon. I never thought I would be a user of any Apple product, much less a fan of one. But here I am, looking forward to upgrading to a new one already. Of course there are still many things I don't like about the Apple way of doing things, and I continue to be amazed at the great things coming from Nokia, but I am finally beginning to understand how things work on both sides. I know some are wondering where my thoughts about Android are in all this. Well, I have to say that I have yet to see an Android device that makes me have to have one. So, at this point I am Nokia/Apple device advocate and user.

It's probably safe to say that I'll upgrade to a new Nokia phone every 3-5 years and a new complementary type device from Apple every 1-2 years. I really look forward to the advancements in mobile tech from other companies as well, but for now Apple is showing me the most futuristic tech in a single device with the new iPod Touch.

Everything from the retna display to the power and efficient A4 chip inside are pretty nice features for a device that's even slimmer than its predecessors. And that's before you get to the thousands of apps that make such a device so useful.

I could list so many ways the iPod Touch has helped me and my family on a day to day basis, but I'll save those for future posts. I'm constantly finding new ways this device can allow me to grow in the world, and it's very exciting to know that I'll always find something I can improve about myself and the world we live in.

So as we upgrade to new mobile hardware and software to help ourselves and the world for the better, we must remember where we want to go and maybe try to fix some things we've broken along the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home