Saturday, August 05, 2006

3pm Injection [19]

Okay, good news bad news time.
First the bad news: This week's 3pm update is taking a little longer than I thought it would and there is still a lot of work to do. Because of this, it won't be up till the end of next week. Oh, and there may still be a lot of bad links to replace/eliminate. That's just the way these things work, you know.

And the good news: To make up for the long delay of the update there will be a huge number of new links and fixed broken links.

I know, not as much good news as I would like to have either. Maybe if I made a little more from adds I could spend more time working on 3pm. As it stands right now, it's just enough to not laugh at. I again want to thank everyone for all your support from clicking through ads to all the encouraging emails. It really does keep me going. Thanks.

3pm: "Spreading music to the masses"
Agallah and Sean Price - Rising To The Top
Black Rob feat. Louis Farrakhan - You Know What
Busta Rhymes - As I Come Back
Cypress Hill - Dr. Green Thumb
Dilated Peoples - Platform

Previous Injections
[More] [16] [17] [18]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home