Saturday, May 12, 2007

Spread A Bit Thin

I'm in over my head with work and other projects these days, and I'll be taking some time to restructure my hectic new schedule to optimize for better efficiency. So while I may not have many NET9 posts over the next few weeks, I will be continuing work in the flash.lab and the iso.man project (soon to get an official name), and even 3pm will get an update soon too.

I'll be grooming my RSS feeds, using my Google Calendar a lot more, and working my 770 harder than ever before while on the move. Overall, I'll be working on getting my life a bit reorganized for maximum efficiency. You can call it Cyber Feng Shui, but to me it's just something I think is necessary for myself to get work done a little faster, better, and smarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home