Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weewar For Life

As if I wasn't already addicted enough to Weewar as it is, I've recently been given a pro account for my bit of work on the wiki. There's been a lot of interest in this awesome idea over the past few weeks, and I really look forward to seeing some of the suggested features make their way into the Weewar experience.


As for my update to the mobile Weewar experience, I recently updated Minimo on my Nokia 770 to version 0.2 (Antonio is doing really great work with the project), and put it to the test with a Weewar battle. It works surprisingly well, albeit a bit slower than on a desktop, but I'd bet it's even better on an N800 than the 770. All in all, Weewar has become that much more awesome now that I can play from the tablet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home