Friday, January 26, 2007

Pure Imagination

First of all, I'd like to congratulate all the developers that received a discount code from the N800 Developer Device Program. Secondly, thanks to the Maemo team for hosting the program and all the hard work to get the codes out to the chosen developers.

Sadly, yours truly was not so lucky. I guess there was a good reason for me not to get one though. Maybe helping in the development of what I still think to be one of the greatest apps for the platform wasn't enough. Or maybe I was just too good at predicting the future. We may never know.

What I do know is that I will continue to help support the Internet Tablet community, join forces with developers to create some useful mobile applications, and attempt to look into the future of what the mobile devices like the 770 and N800 will bring.

Good luck to all the developers who were given such an awesome opportunity. I look forward to seeing some cool stuff from you all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home