Sunday, March 15, 2009

Home And Away

We're back home, but I've been so busy and away from my PC lately, so I'm posting on the move once again. So on with the news...

I recently discovered Palringo, an instant messaging application for S60 devices (as well as other platforms), and it supports various instant messaging services such as GTalk, Yahoo!, AIM, MSN, and Jabber. The latest version has beta of Facebook chat, which works great for me. Palringo has replaced Octro Talk on my N95-3, and I'll be using it a lot going forward.

Prince of Persia has made a surprise launch onto N-Gage, and looks stunning from what I've seen in the demo version. Once again, N-Gage continues to rock.

And finally, the latest news from Google comes in the form of a new service called Google Voice, which boasts a plethora of features that many other similar services charge for. It'll be interesting to see how this service develops, and I look forward to trying it out soon.

Well, that's all for now. Gotta keep moving. 

1 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i recently added a review about Google Voice what Mayer found about it. I have not tried it myownself though since i wasnot the GranCentral user. you can read it on my Blog, Talking about Palringo, i always rely on Vopium for cheaper rates and good voice quality,but it does nto support Messengers support. I will try Palringo since it has this competitive edge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home