Thursday, May 14, 2009

Past Meets Future

Yesterday I bought a 1972 Ford F100 for $300. I think I got a really good deal. It starts and runs like a champ, has a bit of an oil leak, and some rust spots and a few small dents. It's my new project, and will require a good amount of my time, energy, and money. It won't take me everywhere, but it will get me around town with no problems. This is the latest NET9mobile and I'll try to post updates to it's restoration progress here on the site.

It's great to have a fresh new project to work on again, and this is a big one. We welcome the challenge and we're excited about the old champ. It's always great to see old tech and new tech come together, and I think each and every one of us should reach into the past and bring a piece of it back to meet the future every once in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home