Friday, November 17, 2006

It's A Holiday Thing

Okay, I'll make this quick. As a part time IT consultant, I'm obviously going to be in high demand over the next few weeks. I'll be redirecting and focusing a large amount of my available time to my current clients and potential prospects with everything from massive "Let's get ready for the New Year" tech upgrades to "What cool tech gifts would my family like?" suggestions. I'll also be spending more time with family, and we all know how hard the IT person of the family works this time of year. This is likely going to leave some lengthy gaps between posts during that time, but I'll do my best to make sure those gaps aren't too huge.

Mark Your Calendars:
- Canola, the new media manager app for the 770 is set to launch November 29th.
- I've been working on something new for NET9 as we get closer to its first birthday, December 10th.
- I don't have any solid info on it yet, but look for more info on the new tablet from Nokia to emerge soon. Okay, that was quicker than I expected. Check out the new info about the new tablet here and here.

Happy Holidays from NET9!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home